Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem on launch? i dont understand
09-10-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand
In that case, e-mail Aaron if you haven't already.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 12:34 PM
(09-10-2013 05:51 AM)sShotrah Wrote:  no anwser this week end Sad

I think they did email them.

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
09-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Just Google "decode shortened URL" and type in the link you got. Then proceed with the number swap.

Forever vigilent.
Find all posts by this user
11-18-2013, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 05:34 PM by Jupelius.)
I tried the 0.46 version, and still that engine testing... I tought the last one (0.45) was just a demonstration, but its good to see, that its more fluid now Smile

Althought I liked the cartoonist style in the uberdark-0.43 previously, so will it be gone? Then again, if you play the old school "doom1&2" games, the graphics are so more enjoyable, than these all new shiny games Wink So either way, I'm happy with it Smile Cartoon or raster graphics?

Reminds me of the "Voxelstein 3D", if anyone knows about it?

I don't know why, but my Avast antivirus just killed "uberdark_medium_version.exe" and "uberdark_lowres_version.exe", but left the "uberdark_vbo_version.exe" there for some reason Smile So whats with that? It didn't even let me download from the link, if i didin't shut down the Avasta Wink

Lucky me, that i kept those two early versions, and could test the 0.43 version on my new computer Smile Still i would like to have those more earlier versions to try! I mean the version where there is water! I haven't seen the water in this game yet!!!!! Damit! Wink

I like to take a peek all the unfinished games. I remember when there was this "quake1" engine demo game, where it was one tiny level, couple enemys and one enemy was even only in wireframe Big Grin Oh, those old times Wink
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2013, 12:13 AM
If I had to take a guess, I'd say the catching up Uberdark had something to do with some random interaction it has with the system. Anti-virus doesn't really check what something is doing a lot of times, and just shuts it out if it does a certain KIND of action.

Beyond that, it's hard to say where the game is going to go from where it is now. No one other than Aaron has seen the game since the last release... perhaps I'll ask for a couple screenshots to see how things are looking now?

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]