Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riuuii Redbeard's Suggestion Sandwich.
07-06-2013, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 12:08 AM by Riuuii.)
Riuuii Redbeard's Suggestion Sandwich.
All the Ideas I have had piled into one thread, I haven't been able to play the game for a while as my pc is broken, So I don't dont know if things have been added or not.

1. Blocking one of my favourite ideas, when using shield you can hold M2 to raise your shield to block incoming attack, if block is successful you will take no damage however you will loose stamina. Also implementing a Stamina system.

2. Snow biomes, areas of world covered in snow and ice with mountains.

3.Multiplayer, the ability to play with Chums or on large servers

4.Player model customisation, when player models are added.

5.More weapons, that are balanced such as swords are faster but deal less damage that axes, and axes are the other way around.

6.Beards, we need Beards!

-Oh, and compatible with Mac.

[Image: uberbanner.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Riuuii Redbeard's Suggestion Sandwich.
#6! Yes! indeed! Uh!

Once the game gets more fleshed out from the "tech demo"-stage it is now, I agree on other points as well. I'd love to see the game form into a hybrid of freeform building and crafting combined with Mount&Blade-esque fighting/strategy-whatnot.

Perkele.
07-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Nothing close to any of this has been added. The current build isn't a playable one.

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
07-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Hey, a girl can dream, eh? Big Grin

Perkele.
07-07-2013, 08:40 PM
I agree with all the ideas except for the one about a stamina system. I feel it would make the game too realistic, which I prefer to keep it simplistic. Also I like the idea of biomes but I dont want it to follow the path minecraft did, not saying either games are alike. I thought minecraft took it too realisticly, and I would like to keep this game's art style with bright green grass and upbeat appearance. Otherwise, your ideas are great and I agree with them.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 12:06 AM
(07-07-2013 08:40 PM)PistolPete Wrote:  I agree with all the ideas except for the one about a stamina system. I feel it would make the game too realistic, which I prefer to keep it simplistic. Also I like the idea of biomes but I dont want it to follow the path minecraft did, not saying either games are alike. I thought minecraft took it too realisticly, and I would like to keep this game's art style with bright green grass and upbeat appearance. Otherwise, your ideas are great and I agree with them.

I though of stamina only as a way to balance blocking, but I agree with not making this game too realistic.

[Image: uberbanner.png]
07-11-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't feel a bar that drains and regains over time and you can't do anything while it's empty IS actually "realistic" tbf...

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
07-13-2013, 09:33 AM
(07-11-2013 05:25 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  I don't feel a bar that drains and regains over time and you can't do anything while it's empty IS actually "realistic" tbf...

That's probably the worst possible stamina system ever invented.

I like how stamina was implemented in Severance: Blade of Darkness. You swing your weapon once or twice, all OK. Then you start to get tired. Your movements get slower and clumsier and you'll have to dodge and parry for a while, remain on the defensive long enough to catch your breath. Lots of fun, feels very realistic. If anyone here has used extra heavy boffers during a LARP, you have a general hang of the idea.

Of course if the game has a strong emphasis on strategy, there's no need for anything special. I kind of liked the way Dungeon Keeper allowed me to roam in a cave dweller's skin. You can move and you have a few attacks, but you can't win the level by possession only. Unless you have a lvl10 Horned Reaper...

Perkele.
07-13-2013, 05:34 PM
i would like some plus graphic with world of warcraft. I think is it good idea ;D
Find all posts by this user