Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment directly by credit card?
11-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Question Payment directly by credit card?
Hello guys,

I am interested in buying the game, but I am not able to use PayPal.
With the website 3vcard, you can buy creditcard 'Vouchers' which you can use to make online transactions. It's visa card and if payments directly by creditcard are enabled you can just use this voucher to pay. Smile

This is why I was wondering if there could be a possibility to pay directly from credit card and not only with PayPal, so I can play the game! Smile

Thank you for answering my request in advance,

Regards,

Ivar.
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Payment directly by credit card?
At the moment, I'm pretty sure that Paypal is the only way you are able to purchase the game (though I believe you can use a credit card through Paypal). If you are entirely unable to use PayPal, I would suggest sending Aaron Bishop an e-mail at: aaron@aaronbishopgames.com Let him know about the situation and ask if there's something he can set up for you (and other people who can't use PayPal). If there's nothing he can set up at the moment, he'll still find some way to resolve the issue with you. As I understand it, he's not too worried about everyone paying for the game at its current stage (more circulation and whatnot), so he may just send you a copy of it. Tongue

I'd handle this myself, but while I'm a forum admin, I don't have the authorization to take care of stuff like this. Tongue

Good luck, though!

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-21-2012, 02:28 PM
(11-21-2012 01:28 PM)iAreNubcake Wrote:  At the moment, I'm pretty sure that Paypal is the only way you are able to purchase the game (though I believe you can use a credit card through Paypal). If you are entirely unable to use PayPal, I would suggest sending Aaron Bishop an e-mail at: aaron@aaronbishopgames.com Let him know about the situation and ask if there's something he can set up for you (and other people who can't use PayPal). If there's nothing he can set up at the moment, he'll still find some way to resolve the issue with you. As I understand it, he's not too worried about everyone paying for the game at its current stage (more circulation and whatnot), so he may just send you a copy of it. Tongue

I'd handle this myself, but while I'm a forum admin, I don't have the authorization to take care of stuff like this. Tongue

Good luck, though!

Thank you for your reply,

I can understand that you don't have to authorization to take care of this, so I will be contacting Aaron Bishop. If nothing can be arranged, I will just be waiting till further progression. Smile

Thanks again,

~Ivar.
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
No problem. Tongue

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed