Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Submit your theme ideas here!
10-13-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: Submit your theme ideas here!
What Sabotage said. The reflect would make it almost perfect. (Because nothing is perfect)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2011, 05:55 PM
(10-13-2011 07:00 AM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  Oh poo. Can you apply the reflect effect of the first to the second but keep the Official Forum but the same colour?

Yep, sure can. Will try to remember to do that once I get home tonight.

[Image: LBBzL.jpg]
11-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Well, what wouldn't hurt, is to change the template to more of an attractive forum look. (I don't know if you had that for future planning) For the banner, since this is a dark theme, you could have a dark banner and allow the buttons to have a little colorization on it to change, like light to dark. That or you can allow the forums to kinda match the game it self, so it all fits in, and easy and simple. I am not good with coming up with colors, but my idea's can vary to many directions.
Text Colour's: Light color/dark color.
Background Colour: Cloudy?
Heading Bar Colour: Light blue, or white.
Forum Buttons: A small font with the buttons matching in with the template/background, with the buttons when you place the mouse over it, the colors change to a little lighter. As well when you put your mouse over the button, a list of wants on that section comes up.

[Image: musiclifes.jpg]
11-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Oh believe me, we've had plans to improve the theme for a while, but we've not really done much to actually do it yet xD We'll make it better soon for sure, it's just a matter of actually doing it. :3

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2012, 09:55 AM
How is it with a Button that when i press marks all Threads as "read" ?? .. Would be nice .. now i must go in every thread to read -.- ....

[Image: py7uvu77.jpg]