Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return to vendor error
07-31-2012, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2012 04:42 AM by Argantyr.)
RE: Return to vendor error
Alllright, It's been something like 2 weeks since I opened this thread and It's been roughly a week since I last got word from Aaron Bishop Games. I feel as if there was some sort of miscommunication between me and Aaron - I was sent a link to download a copy of Lords of the Uberdark but i still have not been able to legitimately purchase said game. There are no fixes for the Paypal button that I've found, the error seems to be identical between several browsers, and have I mentioned I hate paypal?

Also for what it's worth, I can resend the download link to myself though I'm positive I still have not bought it yet. I have not downloaded it, I felt a bit dirty at the thought and I am still quite intent on contributing to this wonderful game.

Edit: Alright, I think I hate Paypal even more but for entirely seperate reasons. I realized that I failed to link my Discover Vanilla gift card to my paypal account, and recieved an error. Now this is a 25$ gift card, I've spent roughly 4 dollars if I round up and thus I should have 21 dollars, right? Uhg, turns up Paypal has $8.00 in holds/preauths from what I'm guessing is from me trying to link my gift card and paypal failing to authenticate so now I have about 13 bucks. Son-of-a-b&*%#, I may not be able to get the game after all until I can get a more reliable means to pay for the game.

Dammit Paypal...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2012, 06:38 AM
Convert your money to £ and send it to me and I'll pay for it and notify Aaron to send YOU the future updates instead Big Grin

I think that would work o.o

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2012, 07:10 AM
Alright, I can do that with gift card stuff right? Well all that's left to do is let these holds caused by Paypal to clear then I can do this. Though if that fails, I may be able to get a new one and try it again. Could you guide me though this conversion bit over PM or something? Other than that, support here has really been awesome, thanks alot - erm, what name do you prefer to go by?
07-31-2012, 08:55 AM
Sabo, Sabotage, Thomas, Sir Tongue

All good XD

I'm not entirely sure how it will work tbh >_<

07-31-2012, 10:31 PM
Well, what if when the holds clear, I just give you the card info and you just keep the change? That's the simplest thing I can think of.
08-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Sure, I'd like to help you join this fine game in its youth Big Grin

08-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Alright! The charges finally cleared up and I have the full use of my gift card! Alright, so I'll send the info to you via PM and hopefully we'll be good to go.