Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WLM/MSN
07-06-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: WLM/MSN
I have Nokia 6151. I don't need anything better, I'm using this mostly for calls and SMS anyway. And biggest advantage of the older Nokias like my one is that I can drop it even from 11th floor and still it'll be fine. I've tested that, though rather by accident - I've tried to catch City's panorama with build-in camera from one of the highest buildings in my neighborhood, which has 11 floors.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 11:21 PM by Kazekai.)
(07-06-2012 10:14 AM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 08:16 AM)Kazekai Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 07:53 AM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  I use my phone constantly for its features. I'd die off without internet access XD It's not a stupid thing to me.

No, it wouldn't be, but it is a stupid thing when everybody sees it as a point of taunting when someone doesn't have a fucking smartphone. You know why I don't have a smartphone? Because I'm POOR and I can't afford it or the phone plans that support it around here. Blow me.

And don't you dare expect me to think your finances are so great because you can afford one. All my money goes into a better PC and games. If I wanted to throw money away every month, I'd play an MMO. (Which might as well be the gaming equal to big fancy phone plans since those stupid things are so insanely expensive.)

Geez stop being so up tight about being a poor kid Tongue

No one is pointing to this fact, you were the one who made a big deal of it o.o

I had one before I could afford it ^_^ I thought electronics were cheaper in americduurr?

You were the one who started it. You never needed to say such a stupid thing in the first place. And no, shit is not less expensive here, only for Europeans. I don't even know why you had to start being an idiot about what I said in reply to Gabby. I expect you to have more common sense than that and you should be ashamed of yourself for starting 2-3 pages of bullshit for no reason. Don't you even try to put this off on me when it's your fault in the first place. You asked for it, and now you're getting it in full.

Triple-A companies thrive on greed, indie companies thrive on weed.
My blog | Random game talk | dA
07-07-2012, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 04:09 AM by powerofwar.)
If sabo is rich, because he can afford games and stuff and a smartphone, your poor because you can only afford games; then what does that make me?

I play Lords of Uberdark
07-07-2012, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 05:52 AM by Kazekai.)
(07-07-2012 04:08 AM)powerofwar Wrote:  your poor

My poor? Seems like your reading comprehension is as bad as your grammar.

07-07-2012, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 06:05 AM by powerofwar.)
kaze has turned to her last resort
just so you know, i am a 5a in reading

I play Lords of Uberdark
07-08-2012, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 09:27 AM by Kazekai.)
(07-07-2012 06:03 AM)powerofwar Wrote:  kaze has turned to her last resort
just so you know, i am a 5a in reading

Yeah, you really prove it.

Kid, don't try to compete with me when you can't even discern the meaning of my words.

(07-06-2012 11:20 PM)Kazekai Wrote:  You were the one who started it. You never needed to say such a stupid thing in the first place. And no, shit is not less expensive here, only for Europeans. I don't even know why you had to start being an idiot about what I said in reply to Gabby. I expect you to have more common sense than that and you should be ashamed of yourself for starting 2-3 pages of bullshit for no reason. Don't you even try to put this off on me when it's your fault in the first place. You asked for it, and now you're getting it in full.

In case it never occurred to you, the thing I said in reply to Gabby was meant to skate quietly around the issue, until Sabo decided to make an ass of himself. (Usually when he makes an ass of himself, it's in the Forum Games section and toward someone who has actually done something to him.) I should not even have to explain this to you.

You know what? I'm not going to bother being nice to any of you when you're pissing me off anymore. I'll just tell you to go fuck yourselves and don't come to me with your hand out when you want something if you are going to repay it by being an asshole.

07-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Was this about the picture of the tin cans? o.o
If that's really what you got worked up about, a meaningless, light hearted joke thrown out in classic forum picture in a funny response way, if it's THAT you're annoyed about, I've lost some respect for you. I thought you were above such trivialities Undecided
I didn't mean to ever cause offence, nor to be an "ass", don't be so damn touchy.

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Sabo and I talked about this elsewhere, by the way. Some words were taken out of context, just pointing this out so someone doesn't dig up something we already buried.

07-09-2012, 12:36 PM
(07-08-2012 12:34 PM)Kazekai Wrote:  Sabo and I talked about this elsewhere, by the way. Some words were taken out of context, just pointing this out so someone doesn't dig up something we already buried.

We're still all good ^_^

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Wow... just wow. Like 3 pages of this thread need moderated into oblivion, IMHO.

Secret's out. Cool