Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ubah UpDAtE 2
06-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Ubah UpDAtE 2
sorry about the last one, only 11 countries could see it fixed now though. this is a recap and overall showing of my mods(the NPC is like that caus i wannna see how it wrapped on it...Couch is textureless Sad...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSpvCb07Xw4

I really hope this one goes better than the last Thx LoU community for understanding...plus i broke my mic so no voice over till i buy a new one...

.....Da Boss Is In Ta House.....

Dorf LoU lover Zombi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Ubah UpDAtE 2
1 Hate the term "LoU" LoUd is far better..
2 Why you no talk to us?! D:
3 I like the tree idea.
4 Nice hand sculpture
5 As for "For use" majority, no. I like the idea of magically creating an instantly sprouting tree though.. (not just one thrown)
6 A bit of video chopping and writing rather than waiting for something to happen with no explanation would have been nice Tongue
7 The NPC reminded me of the Gorons from Zelda games.
8 Mace handle's a bit short?
9 On that, all models get messed up by Cartoon Lines imo.. I usually switch them off, but my last video (tutorial one) I used a fresh unzip and forgot >_<
10 My problem with the Anvil recipe is that it takes the same amount of materials as your Saw recipe and therefor the Sawbench, needed to make planks at some point, currently costs more than an anvil, for refined metal work. It's not important right now, but is minorly broken.
11 Interesting table with things on for decorative effect, maybe a slightly wider base though?
12 Like the chair shape.
13 Loled @ Zombie Matter carrying over the material Coal, you can change that in the properties file.
14 You showed the tree twice o.o

Very interesting ^_^ Nice to see people other than me delving into the Mod world for this early work Big Grin

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Big list Sad, i broke my good mic the other day(ripped the cord) i limited the saw recipe to tin while the anvil can be any meterial(exept for dark sword) Goron NPC i didnt notice imma remake the model soon. Zombi matter originally had mithreal so i left it but it recently stopped and put coal on the end. My anvil and sawbench recipes are the ones Aaron put into the game. i didn't write i was reading my recipes i had off the side. My friend modeled most of the mace i went in a fixed some of it. ^.^ thx for your input..

Dorf LoU lover Zombi
06-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Don't worry, Sabo does that to everyone.
06-10-2012, 04:25 PM
He's trying to help....IR is he???¿¿¿ jk

Dorf LoU lover Zombi
06-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes he is
06-11-2012, 05:26 AM
I'm the Simon Cowell of YouTube Tongue
If people take my comments as not points aimed at help and improvement then -insert nasty comment here- because I try to help Tongue

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user