Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr1nferno's Introduction
04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Mr1nferno's Introduction
I bought the GC for Metroid Prime and Metal Gear Solid Remake, myself. But I did stay for the other games.

Oh, and Welcome Mr1nferno. And yes, post some of your art. I always enjoy looking at other people's art.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2012, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 06:11 PM by Mr1nferno.)
I didn't get it just for RE, I might get some of the games that you mentioned plus some other ones as well. As for my drawings ill try to get a few up today. I never got into coloring my drawings but I will once I buy the drawing tablet I've been wanting.

EDIT
Here are my drawings I did awhile back. Ill post some more as soon as I remember what I did with them. Big Grin
[Image: clown.jpg]

[Image: stewie.jpg]
04-30-2012, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 09:28 PM by Kazekai.)
My point was that I was amazed someone bought a Nintendo console and their first thought wasn't a Zelda or Mario game. Tongue

Bamboo tablets are amazing and fairly priced. (At least considering graphite tablets are 200+)

Edit: inb4 Sabo accuses you of tracing.

Triple-A companies thrive on greed, indie companies thrive on weed.
My blog | Random game talk | dA
05-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey! What!? XD

I didn't accuse him of tracing per se, I said how he had a tracing style ie saw and recreated vs your more creative pictures that were original creations.

I think the clown is.. isn't it? Confused

You're very talented ^_^

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 02:15 AM by Mr1nferno.)
Yup the clown is my creation and the one of stewie I looked at a picture.