Roll To Dodge: The Beggining
08-04-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining
That's one hell of a familiar, Sabo. :[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Notices the strange creature on the ground and calls for aid.

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
08-05-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:36 AM by unwoundpath.)
Sabo (SabotageTheFool) (Roll: 6)

Skins the wolf to save the pelt for later and imbues the skinless corpse with blood magic to raise it as a familiar.

My blood magic is a little rusty.. But this dagger should still hold some use.. You mutter before skinning the wolf with your old Ceremonial dagger, afterwards you try to recall the ancient art of blood magic, and after some time and concentration, you manage to raise the wolf as one of your own, skinless, but yours nevertheless.

Code:
Name : Sabo
Race : Dark Elf
Description: A dark elf magic thief, trained in stealth, magic and the short blade.
Medium length messy hair with a purple tint to it, dark blue skin with intense red eyes.
Inventory : (1/10)
Ceremonial Dagger - Originally used in Blood Magic rituals, a sharp magical metal blade.

Equipped : (1/10)
Magus Staff - Channels magic from my body, tough enough to defend me physically if needed.

Active Abilities : Magic Missile - An arcane missile with no elemental alliance.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Powerofwar (Powerofwar) (roll: 1)

Smashes the door again a few times to widen the hole, enough for a cat to jump through

You swing your hammer back and hit it again, "You're on your own with that, Cat-man.", you hear behind you. You hit the door but the door looks like it didn't even splinter, maybe swing harder? Afterwards you hear the stairs break.

Code:
Name : powerofwar
Race : Semi-Human
Description: Medium height with large eyes and pointed ears. Weathered clothes and a few scars.
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10) Iron Sledgehammer

Active Abilities : Can change into a cat-like thing, extreme sense of balance and hearing.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :Human form

MT Phobe (Gabbybob) (roll: 1)

Heads back down stairs

You turn around and say "You're on your own with that, Cat-man." before heading back down the stairs, but one of them breaks under you, making your leg sink in.

Code:
Name : MT Phobe
Race : Human
Description: (Not very good with descriptions, I'll think of something later)
Inventory : (2/10)
-Battle axe
-Leather hat

-Bucket helm

Active Abilities : Can run on water

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Benguin (Ben) (Roll: 5)

Notices the strange creature on the ground and calls for aid.

You call for aid, but it seems no-one hears you over the crack of the stairs.

Code:
Name : Benguin

Race : Penguin

Description : I'm deceivingly strong, though short. I grew up sliding down snow mountains in the south, but grew tired of the cold and left in search of adventure and maybe fame or money. My alignment is chaotic/chaotic (I can neither confirm or deny that I'm either good or evil at any given moment in time.)

Inventory : (4/10)
Fish (4)
Bread (2)
Beer (2)
Wine (3)

Equipped : Greatsword

Active Abilities : Can cast spells, though mostly they are limited to doing things like setting the blade of my sword on fire, or driving lightning down the blade.

Passive Abilities : +1 to dramatic effect. Can swim and stay submerged in water for semi-extended periods of time (about half an hour.) Can slide down snowy or (reluctantly) muddy terrain with swiftness.

Conditions : Short: Can't reach the top shelf of cereal :'C

Sigismund (ZiggyPox) (Roll: 1)

Looking for cellar hatch

"That party must have been a blast! OWNER! BEER AND BED!" You say promptly before falling flat on your face. there is the loud crack of the stairs breaking.

Code:
Name : Sigismund
Race : Leshy(humankind)
Description: Leshy is a creature in posture and intelligence similar to other humans (and they might be easily mistaken as one), with stronger body and light greenish skin.
Leshy people live in settlements that are called "Gord", closely to forest and powers of nature, but they do not worship them like druids do. However, they do respect these powers and harvest them for their own gain.
As common human is tending his field, common Leshy is tending his part of forest living in perfect balance. Every foreigner must be granted a "Glejt" before entering past marketplace.

They are in costant quarrel with Elves, because Leshy don't see forest as something "sacred".
They prize dwarven crafts and Dwarfs enjoy variety of leshys' goods.

Leshy greeting is "vědě".

Sigismund is a spellsword haghunter and rather straightforward. Meddling in other peoples business is his hobby.

Inventory : (1/10)
Small sigil jar (can storage energy of elements)

Talwar (thrusting sabre with heavy tip)

Active Abilities :
Hexing: magic used to direct allready exiting power in variety of ways, like repelling, reflecting, channeling, inverting, blocking, dispersing etc.

Little bit of mechanics down there ▼▼▼
For exaple, magic bolt might be hexed for inversion, to make it come back at the caster, but this is (very)hard. Better idea would be to hex sword for reflection, to redirect magic bolt by parrying. What won't be redirected in jedi style will make impact on metal (be it heat, force or cold).
Fireball could be dispersed into hot air, depending on power of spell. So weak fireball would turn into warm breese but stronger spell might be as pleasant as open blast furnace.
Also things like cold of ice can be channeled into body of enemy. For fun.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :
08-05-2012, 01:05 PM
What are the odds of that? lol

He pulls his sledgehammer out and tries to lift himself out.
*String of unintelligible curses*
08-05-2012, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 01:12 PM by ZiggyPox.)
Fall asleep.
Well, f*k this..

Anyway, I have a little bit of problem to understand who is where hehe.
08-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Ok, MSpaint map awaaaayyyy!... As soon as I'm not lazy...
08-12-2012, 11:23 AM
(And what of the pelt I removed? Should it be in my inventory?)

Tickles familiar behind the ear then rubs off the blood on his robes and journeys further into the forest scouting for herbs.

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2012, 06:12 AM
Smashes at the door again, this time even harder
F~ck this Sh!t

I play Lords of Uberdark