Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll To Dodge: The Beggining
05-16-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining: Roll 2 "What zombie?"
Sabo (SabotageTheFool) (Roll: 3)

Pushes front door open.

As you push open the front door, you say to the man behind you, "Jeez buddy, over react much? You know as little as I do obviously, so there's no point in hanging around here..." and when you open the door, you reveal that you are in a forest, which is a weird place for an inn. You have no idea where to go to find a city, or anything for that matter. You hear the human mutter behind you, and before you can leave though, you hear a bang and someone say "what is the point of arguing? we have no idea where we are, we need to not argue and think constructively"

Code:
Name : Sabo
Race : Dark Elf
Description: A dark elf magic thief, trained in stealth, magic and the short blade.
Medium length messy hair with a purple tint to it, dark blue skin with intense red eyes.
Inventory : (1/10)
Ceremonial Dagger - Originally used in Blood Magic rituals, a sharp magical metal blade.

Equipped : (1/10)
Magus Staff - Channels magic from my body, tough enough to defend me physically if needed.

Active Abilities : Magic Missile - An arcane missile with no elemental alliance.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Powerofwar (Powerofwar) (roll: 4)

Throws Hammer up, spinning it in mid-air, and, as I catch it, I slam the head down on the ground

You toss up the hammer, and doing what looks like a practiced move, catch it and slam it on the ground, and call to the elf and human by the door "what is the point of arguing? we have no idea where we are, we need to not argue and think constructively"

Code:
Name : powerofwar
Race : Semi-Human
Description: Medium height with large eyes and pointed ears. Weathered clothes and a few scars.
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10) Iron Sledgehammer

Active Abilities : Can change into a cat-like thing, extreme sense of balance and hearing.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :Human form

MT Phobe (Gabbybob) (roll: 5)

look around the room.

You look around the room, and see that it is a pretty barren place, for a inn, it seems to have no visitors and hardly any tables. A few stools are on the ground, and look as if they were tossed away in a blast. The walls are average wood, nothing special, and the bar has no one behind it, you see some stairs going up stairs and down stairs. The elf says "Jeez buddy, over react much? You know as little as I do obviously, so there's no point in hanging around here...", you mutter to yourself "Bloody elves think they know everything.", only before hearing a bang, and someone saying "what is the point of arguing? we have no idea where we are, we need to not argue and think constructively"

Code:
Name : MT Phobe
Race : Human
Description: (Not very good with descriptions, I'll think of something later)
Inventory : (1/10)
-Battle axe

Equipped : (1/10)
-Leather hat

Active Abilities : Can run on water

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Benguin (Ben) (Roll: 5)

Take alcohol, also look for the innkeepers stash of money, take some

You look around the room, and don't see any secret stashes, they must be somewhere else. You do, however, pick up the alcohol.

Code:
Name : Benguin

Race : Penguin

Description : I'm deceivingly strong, though short. I grew up sliding down snow mountains in the south, but grew tired of the cold and left in search of adventure and maybe fame or money. My alignment is chaotic/chaotic (I can neither confirm or deny that I'm either good or evil at any given moment in time.)

Inventory : (4/10)
Fish (4)
Bread (2)
Beer (2)
Wine (3)

Equipped : Greatsword

Active Abilities : Can cast spells, though mostly they are limited to doing things like setting the blade of my sword on fire, or driving lightning down the blade.

Passive Abilities : +1 to dramatic effect. Can swim and stay submerged in water for semi-extended periods of time (about half an hour.) Can slide down snowy or (reluctantly) muddy terrain with swiftness.

Conditions : Short: Can't reach the top shelf of cereal :'C
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - unwoundpath - 04-26-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 04-27-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 04-28-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining: Roll 2 "What zombie?" - unwoundpath - 05-16-2012 10:23 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 05-27-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 05-31-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 07-05-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 07-31-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 08-02-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining - Ben - 08-04-2012, 06:53 PM