Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll To Dodge: The Beggining
05-12-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining: Roll 1 "where are we?"
Yeah, this works perfectly fin on DRLFF, but probably because they uae it as an IRC smetimes... Posts every 2 minutes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2012, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2012 10:23 AM by unwoundpath.)
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining: Roll 2 "wheres my zombie?"
Sabo (SabotageTheFool) (Roll: 2)

"Well..-looks around- I don't know about the rest of you, but I remember nothing.. and this isn't a very normal gathering.. any ideas?"
-looks around for an extra item of use-

You look around, under some tables and behind the bar, but you see nothing of intrest.

Name : Sabo
Race : Dark Elf
Description: A dark elf magic thief, trained in stealth, magic and the short blade.
Medium length messy hair with a purple tint to it, dark blue skin with intense red eyes.
Inventory : (1/10)
Ceremonial Dagger - Originally used in Blood Magic rituals, a sharp magical metal blade.

Equipped : (1/10)
Magus Staff - Channels magic from my body, tough enough to defend me physically if needed.

Active Abilities : Magic Missile - An arcane missile with no elemental alliance.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Powerofwar (Powerofwar) (roll: 6)

Sits Up, looks around and promptly lies down and goes back to sleep

You look around, see some people, but they are not worth your time, and lay back down and close your eyes, when something starts to sqeeze you, you jump up, hissing, the human backs off, and you go back to sleep.

Name : powerofwar
Race : Semi-Human
Description: Medium height with large eyes and pointed ears. Weathered clothes and a few scars.
Inventory : (0/10)

Equipped : (1/10) Iron Sledgehammer

Active Abilities : Can change into a cat-like thing, extreme sense of balance and hearing.

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :cat form

MT Phobe (Gabbybob) (roll: 5)

Rolls over, wrapping his arm around powerofwar and gives him a squeeze

You go and roll over and start to squeeze the kitty, but it jumps up and hisses at you, you back off as it lays back down.

Name : MT Phobe
Race : Human
Description: (Not very good with descriptions, I'll think of something later)
Inventory : (1/10)
-Battle axe

Equipped : (1/10)
-Leather hat

Active Abilities : Can run on water

Passive Abilities :

Conditions :

Benguin (Ben) (Roll: 6)

I check to see if my lucky fishie is still there

You check, and yes, your fish is still there, you might want to try something productive, as something weird is going on.

Name : Benguin

Race : Penguin

Description : I'm deceivingly strong, though short. I grew up sliding down snow mountains in the south, but grew tired of the cold and left in search of adventure and maybe fame or money. My alignment is chaotic/chaotic (I can neither confirm or deny that I'm either good or evil at any given moment in time.)

Inventory : fishie(1)

Equipped : Greatsword

Active Abilities : Can cast spells, though mostly they are limited to doing things like setting the blade of my sword on fire, or driving lightning down the blade.

Passive Abilities : +1 to dramatic effect. Can swim and stay submerged in water for semi-extended periods of time (about half an hour.) Can slide down snowy or (reluctantly) muddy terrain with swiftness.

Conditions : Short: Can't reach the top shelf of cereal :'C

Game Events
As everyone is getting a hold of themselves, the undead lich wanders out of the tavern, unnoticed by the others.

A few notes, you guys need spoiler tags so this is not as messy, and next time the roll shuold not take as long, as I only need to edit that now, instead of typing all of it.
05-15-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Roll To Dodge: The Beggining: Roll 2 "What zombie?"
Common guys, please make your moves...
05-15-2012, 07:51 PM
You didn't give us much to work with though Sad It's pretty much the EXACT same set up as Roll 1. This game's only as good as the maker (as I said) also your Grammar is crippling at times >_<

Walks towards the exit "Well it's obvious none of you have any answers that I need."

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-15-2012, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 08:00 PM by GabbyBob.)
Gets up and pats his legs. He steps forward to cut off Sabo. "And what's that supposed to mean, Elf?"

Screw all these tags stuff and things
05-15-2012, 07:58 PM
(05-15-2012 07:51 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  You didn't give us much to work with though Sad It's pretty much the EXACT same set up as Roll 1. This game's only as good as the maker (as I said) also your Grammar is crippling at times >_<

This is my first RTD, and I am not very good at it. I did not give you much to work with because you did not take note of your surroundings, and did not move to a new area to see what is going on there.
05-15-2012, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 08:01 PM by SabotageTheFool.)
It's also our first time Tongue We need more guidance XD
And now Gabby stopped me moving Tongue

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-15-2012, 08:03 PM
No, he steps forward to do it. There is a possibility that he does not. Tongue
05-15-2012, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 08:03 PM by unwoundpath.)
Might have, if he gets a 1 or 2 even, he may miss you and you can still leave. EDIT: gabby ninja
05-15-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 03:48 PM by Ben.)
I use my small size to my advantage, and quietly slip off downstairs to see if there is any loot to be had before anyone else takes it.

Edit: Made first person >_<

You can't judge a butt by its cover~