09-17-2011, 10:30 PM
RE: Ctrl+V Game
L M N O P Q R S T
Yea... I don't know either...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Hello, my name is Alexander a.k.a. Pikachu.

I like fantasy (A LOT) and all it's wonderful worlds/universes. I will never get bored of a book about it and will always try to finish one if I have time. Some books I read are the Eragon Series, Harry Potter Series, World of Warcraft Series, Chronicles of Narnia, etc.

Like many people in the world, my hobby is to play video games. I mostly like games that are MMO, RTS, RPG, and a bit of FPS. Some examples of the games I play are World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Counter Strike, Mabinogi, Final Fantasy Series, etc.

I don't play any instruments but I do play sports such as Badminton, Volleyball, Tennis, and much more. But in the future, I do wish to know how to play the piano and flute.

Nice to meet everyone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got too lazy to retype a paragraph for my introduction... Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2011, 11:05 PM
[Image: wattheheck.jpg]

Posted in reply to another thread.

The Discobasis of this conversation is MintySweet.
09-17-2011, 11:14 PM
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D345]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D334]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D532]
[D][D][S][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D346]
[D][S][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D431]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D334]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][S][S244]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][S045][D334]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D][D145][S433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][S][D145][D532]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D][S][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][T][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D245]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][S][S][D][D][D][D256]
[D][D][D][T][D][T][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D422]
[D][D][D][T][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][S][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][T][T][T][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D432]
[D][T][D][T][D][S][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][S][S][S][S][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][S][D][S][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][T][T][D][S][D][D][S][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D455]
[D][D][T][T][S][S][D][D][S][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][S][S][D][S][D][D][D455]
[D][D][T][D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][S][D][S][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][T][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D322]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D455]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D555][D233]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D333]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D365][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D355]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D433]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D532]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D255]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D355]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D344]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D322]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D465][D322]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D476][D333]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D455]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D454]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E475][D333]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E454]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E554][J323]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J454]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J][J444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J][J444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J][J655][Q333]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J][J545]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D455]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D333]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D444]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D555]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D222]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D232]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D232]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D232]
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][E333]
[D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][K333]
[D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][H][H][I444]
[D][D][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][H][H][H][H445]
[D][S][S][S][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][J][H][H][H][H][H221]
[D][S][S][D][D][D][D][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H333]
[D][S][S][D][D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H331]
[D][S][D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H320]
[D][D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H446]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H445]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H334]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H332]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H][H230]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H445]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][H][H][H332]
[D][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][J][N][N][N][O331]

O.O Messing around with MAPDUMP. That map did not turn out very well, either. lol.
09-18-2011, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxHKhpLE-...re=related

I played thsi song to see if anyone would guess what it was... Alex guessed it was Dragonforce before I showed himt eh video >.>

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2011, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2011 02:51 PM by Fondant.)
Live "Mari0" Quick Look on Free 9/2/2011 Whiskey Media Happy Hour

My iPad doesn't like to play YouTube in browser. I always have to copy and search for the video in the YouTube app
09-18-2011, 03:18 PM
http://siliconangle.com/files/2011/07/Un...oking-.jpg

Oh ahahahaha! This is me when I play games currently, lol.