Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug List A.40 (Actively Updated)
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 04:15 PM by GabbyBob.)
RE: Bug List A.40 (Actively Updated)
Actually, I got it again. It's when you load up the game, then open another window before the game finishes loading.
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 04:15 PM by iAreNubcake.)
Huh? o.o @ Thomas

As for the window bug, add it to the list! :o

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 05:12 PM by Ben.)
(01-31-2012 04:14 PM)GabbyBob Wrote:  Actually, I got it again. It's when you load up the game, then open another window before the game finishes loading.
I managed to reproduce this, not really much of a problem though, since you can just press tab and re-focus the window.

Also, when building, clicking sometimes doesn't place materials, sometimes I need to hold the mouse button down for a sec in order for the game to place it.

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
01-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Here is a weird one. You can build into a tree with stone (basically no clipping the stone inside the tree) and when you completely surround the base of the tree with stone, the entire tree turns black. Did it to a bunch of trees to confirm.

--Brennan Anderson
http://brennananderson.com
http://badassmusicproductions.com
My Gear: A Mac, a PC, and a LOT of music software. I also play real instruments.
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Think that might have to do with shading or summit' like that.

I'm young, I'm single, I'm ready to mingle.
[Image: jrUch.jpg]
02-05-2012, 02:25 AM
NEW GLITCH! Jumping on trees from above lets you fall through the trunk... or part of it anyway.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
02-05-2012, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 02:49 AM by Ben.)
And another, on some linux computers (or at least mine anyway) all materials in the inventory are cubes by default, rather than being turned into cubes by right clicking on the whilst holding them in the inventory. I downloaded a fresh installation of uberdark but it was the same. It works properly on windows on the same computer though.

Also, it's not the linux launcher that's the problem, as running the windows launcher through wine has the same bug as well.

Edit: I just tried it on another computer that runs linux (though a different version of linux) and it doesn't have this bug..

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
02-05-2012, 02:53 PM
You got some special sauce there Ben... your linux box is unique.

Secret's out. Cool
02-05-2012, 06:56 PM
So, default cubes.... Well easier building?

I'm young, I'm single, I'm ready to mingle.
[Image: jrUch.jpg]
02-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Found another torch glitch. Torches wont stick to crystal rock. Don't know if they are supposed to or not. I think its because crystal rock is the dig limit, and no other material can replace it. I noticed that when thrown, torches create a different colored patch of material below them. This makes me think that the torch replaces the material it gets attached to with a new "torch material", which can't replace crystal rock.

--Brennan Anderson
http://brennananderson.com
http://badassmusicproductions.com
My Gear: A Mac, a PC, and a LOT of music software. I also play real instruments.
Thread Closed