Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Models - Alpha Out On Monday
01-28-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 11:57 AM by SabotageTheFool.)
RE: Character Models - Alpha Out On Monday
Well I've cracked part of the code:
Bishop Wrote:be out on Monday January 30th. Worked on the inventory system some more

He mentions the Inventory system right after "Be Out On Monday January 30th" BOOM-30 Meaning that the new inventory will include 30 types of explosive.

And here "Be Able To Mix And Match" Meaning you can make your own characters etc, but with it spelling out BATMAM you can expect superhero parody references like in Gotham Imposters in the wardrobes for building characters.

"helmets and beards" Why put these together? Helmets on the same level as beards? Obviously the better your character gets the more impressive a beard gets, that nekkid guy has a spiky "blast" beard which obviously blesses him with increased explosion radius and damage, maybe even the ability to create an explosion around himself (a la Bomb mask in Majora's Mask), whereas the top right guy's tache is an obvious bow shape which grants him better abilities with a bow and arrow, and as he isn't carrying one (like the top left guy) he can obviously summon on from thin air to use. Because he can do this and the top left guy can't, TR has a beard TL doesn't so the beard is magical abilities and tache is weapon based abilities, so the top left guy is ALL bow focus. The top middle guy looks like a fin so he has the ability to manipulate water to his whim, and possibly has a merman tail if he enters water completely. The bottom right (looks like captain birdseye) is Short and Sharp, so therefore is a Dagger expert with incredible speed ability.
(I actually like the idea of beards mirroring abilities now XD)

[Image: image-87781-full.jpg?1327525760]

WILD speculation enough?

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Nonono, needs more conspiracy theories.

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
Find all posts by this user
01-28-2012, 12:51 PM
The top left guy is called Thomas and BL guy is called Thomas' BF.

I'm young, I'm single, I'm ready to mingle.
[Image: jrUch.jpg]
Find all posts by this user