Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magic or Potions?
01-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Magic or Potions?
Im quite new to the LoUD Forums and the game it self SO ill start off with a hello Big Grin.The thought soon came to might as well as a question of if anyone sees magic maybe with a staff and a fireball or even throw-able potions for healing or damage is in the ream of possibility for this game? Such as for bombs needing sulfur but for potion your may need a nightshade which only spawns at night or milkweed or something of that nature? Maybe even Elementals or something i'm not sure was just looking for InputHuh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Magic or Potions?
I would see it as a definite possibility
[Image: image-68329-full.jpg?1317750012]

I direct your attention to the second row Tongue

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Now to hope for magic soon as well as bow and potions Q.Q
01-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Soon? Tongue

Well I'd wish for a bit more stability before the addition of magic, potions and bows XD

As long as it's better than Minecraft potions where you need to get to the nether, find a nether fort and get back again to use it Undecided

01-02-2012, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 10:21 PM by St3amWorks.)
Potions sound good to me, but I agree with Sabotage, I think the game needs to be stable and the basics need to be set.

-=== Awesomeness in a Bottle. ===-
01-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Well it's obvious that the game has a long way to go before any features such as these can be added. Many of the basic game mechanics and features are still missing...

However, having said that, I think that we should try to flesh these ideas out as much as we can. Anyone who programs should already know that one of the hardest parts about making something happen is figuring out how you're going to do it, not writing the code itself. The step by step process is an annoying part to figure out, and if the community helped lay out the steps, i'm sure we coudl see features like this much sooner than we would otherwise. Perhaps I can talk to Aaron about something like that? The community helping with the process, I mean.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
01-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Oh holy admin of adminness if you got him to add things of those nature id think id have to get you to marry me o.o! Anyone know of any sort of leveling process as well?
01-04-2012, 06:04 PM
If I recall correctly, leveling and other such RTS elements are a possible feature, but not definite at the moment. We'll see as the game progresses whether it makes sense to add thsoe things.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
(01-04-2012 06:04 PM)iAreNubcake Wrote:  If I recall correctly, leveling and other such RTS elements are a possible feature, but not definite at the moment. We'll see as the game progresses whether it makes sense to add thsoe things.

Leveling would be awesome! Maybe skills too? Smile

-=== Awesomeness in a Bottle. ===-
01-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Check the Kickstarter page there's loads there to speculate about lol.