Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get paypal to work
12-27-2011, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 07:03 AM by eddyb.)
Can't get paypal to work
First of all, the error message is bugged. You have
Code:
ShowandClose("<div style=\"width: 360px; margin-left: 40px; margin-right: 40px; margin-top: 40px; color: red; font-weight: bold;"> \"We apologize, but an unknown error has occurred while processing your Paypal payment. Please reload this page and reattempt your transaction.</div> <button id=\"btnPayment\" style=\"float: right; margin-top: 50px; \" onClick=\"fsClose();\" >Close Window</button> ");
while it should be
Code:
ShowandClose("<div style=\"width: 360px; margin-left: 40px; margin-right: 40px; margin-top: 40px; color: red; font-weight: bold;\"> We apologize, but an unknown error has occurred while processing your Paypal payment. Please reload this page and reattempt your transaction.</div> <button id=\"btnPayment\" style=\"float: right; margin-top: 50px; \" onClick=\"fsClose();\" >Close Window</button> ");

The second thing, I hope you didn't get three payments from m***i_s**r@yahoo.com.

Third, can I not pay with an empty paypal account, which has a VISA CC attached? That VISA has more than $10 on it...

EDIT: There are also loads of these in the Chrome Inspector console "Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://www.lordsofuberdark.com/ from frame with URL https://www.paypal.com/webapps/checkout/...tion=e2s1. Domains, protocols and ports must match.".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Can't get paypal to work
Well Aaron is the only one who can accurately resolve this, as he's the one who has thrown this together... However, from what I understand, he did just kind of throw this together so there was a way to do it. It is not polished yet. o.o

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply