Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug List A.39 (Actively Updated)
12-28-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Bug List A.39 (Actively Updated)
Yea. When it's in large clumps, it eventually deteriorates. But it also deteriorates in the morning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2011, 06:38 PM
(12-28-2011 05:06 AM)GabbyBob Wrote:  Yea. When it's in large clumps, it eventually deteriorates. But it also deteriorates in the morning.
Will it eventually completely deteriorate away? I am a bit confused. Does that mean an area gradually becomes Zombie/grimstone free?

-Z-
Just your average everyday Dorf.
12-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Ah, grimstone. That's what it's called.

Not 100% sure, zellman. It seemed to stop after awhile. Like a big chuck would disappear but small amounts would remain. Going to have to do more tests.
12-29-2011, 07:53 PM
From playing with it in earlier versions, there needs to be a certain sized chunk to produce a Zombi. And I doubt the regeneration of this is programmed yet, so logic would dictate that at some point the noise will stop as the "production" would stop because there are no chunks left large enough.

And yes Gabby, Grimstone I said it earlier AND you helped me with the Wiki, you should know things like that XD

I don't think we're trying hard enough to break the game lol. There's bound to be more bugs we can weed out! Big Grin
I've found if you hold right click underwater the mesh ball flashes between blue and red. This is an anomaly, but can someone confirm?

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-29-2011, 08:40 PM
(12-29-2011 07:53 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  From playing with it in earlier versions, there needs to be a certain sized chunk to produce a Zombi. And I doubt the regeneration of this is programmed yet, so logic would dictate that at some point the noise will stop as the "production" would stop because there are no chunks left large enough.

And yes Gabby, Grimstone I said it earlier AND you helped me with the Wiki, you should know things like that XD

I don't think we're trying hard enough to break the game lol. There's bound to be more bugs we can weed out! Big Grin
I've found if you hold right click underwater the mesh ball flashes between blue and red. This is an anomaly, but can someone confirm?
I noticed that sometimes the Plopper (as it is rightly called) turns either red or blue, mostly when ascending to great heights. Not sure about in water.

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
12-30-2011, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2011 12:33 AM by GabbyBob.)
(12-29-2011 07:53 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  And yes Gabby, Grimstone I said it earlier AND you helped me with the Wiki, you should know things like that XD

Well, I forgot. I called it bonemeal before I found out it was called Grimstone so I have Bonemeal stuck in my head.

And I was able to replicate the blue sphere but only if i was looking at crystal rock. But after messing around a bit, I couldn't get it again. I was underwater, also.

And throwing(out of your backpack, not the spawn keys) the spikes and torches on the undiggable dirt underwater causes it to change texture.

And I believe I figured out that blue material stuff. I don't know what exactly is is, but its a mineral. It's probably the only mineral we can pick up atm.
Mineral Culprit
12-30-2011, 01:57 AM
See I was wondering but did the number increase when you mined that? That's diamonds but the material in the inventory looks like a building material turned blue just Confused

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2011, 01:44 PM
I once found two of the blue material in my backpack after mining some of the blue mineral, but I mined quite a bit of it, so It would have put a lot more than two in there..

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
12-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Well, whenever I mined it, it increased. And after I mined that I went from 10 to 11. And there were times where I wouldn't see the material on the ground but the dust particles and it would increase.
01-22-2012, 01:17 AM
The blue material seems to appear whenever I mine a surface that has a torch or set of spikes on it.