Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug List A.39 (Actively Updated)
12-27-2011, 02:02 AM
RE: Bug List A.39 (Actively Updated)
But he's already said water's broken so I don't think water bugs need listed because of that.

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Water's been like that since the 38. Was I the only one who messed with the water and bombs in the last release?
Find all posts by this user
12-27-2011, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 01:44 PM by PlzBanMe.)
No I would dig a big hole connect it to the ocean and watch it fill up!
Also in this version torches don't stick to bedrock.
12-27-2011, 01:51 PM
It would do that in 38 when you tossed a bomb in the water.
12-27-2011, 02:21 PM
(12-27-2011 01:44 PM)PlzBanMe Wrote:  No I would dig a big hole connect it to the ocean and watch it fill up!
Also in this version torches don't stick to bedrock.

That'd be a good trick as there's no bedrock in the game. CrystalRock however Tongue
I think maybe that would be again because it's not really a material, it's the bowl in which world contents are poured lol.
I'll look more into it.
Anyone have any idea what that blue material is yet? Affirmative action to isolate the cause would be awesome Tongue

12-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Well, I think it might me some sort of glitch material because the only way I had gotten it, which was roughly 15 minutes of play was when I was underground and randomly digging.
12-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Is anyone else running into the problem of not being able to place materials after jump-building a tower? I can't seem to place any materials after building under myself until I "mine" with my pick again. Maybe it is an object stack count error. Maybe I am actually out of materials, but don't realize it because my inventory may say I have 400 dirt, but I don't really have it.

Also I am getting a weird sound that happens every now and then that doesn't seem to correspond to anything in-game. I can't describe it...kinda like the digging noise.

-Z-
Just your average everyday Dorf.
12-28-2011, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 01:24 AM by SabotageTheFool.)
Yeah it keeps happening to me, it's in my video too, I thought it sounded more like a creature Confused

And I've noticed about doing the Material Jet Pack thing, maybe he's trying to nerf it lol. It IS a bit mental XD

-edit-

Yes did some digging ( Tongue ) And the sound is called "Grim" so is probably an atmospheric sound indicating that there's Grimstone nearby.

12-28-2011, 01:33 AM
That noise you hear is the bonemeal/skull dirt deteriorating. It usually means a Zombi spawned, but since they're broken all you hear is the noise. Tongue I tested it out. Several times.
12-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Does it actually deteriorate though? Well must just be if it's in the dark then because I hear it during the day time.