Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PC/Xbox/Ps4] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
10-31-2016, 05:06 AM
[PC/Xbox/Ps4] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Oh, boiii. It's finally out on PC. It felt like an eternity waiting 3 days from it came out in the US, before we got it in europe! It feel like they took the first game, and just made everything much better, and added a lot of content to it. I saw some people complaining that it's more of an update than a new game, but that's fine with me!

Been playing this and Star Citizen pretty much every second I had at my disposal in the weekend–Up to 23 hours now! I finished the main story missions, and I was kind of disappointed tbh. It was really fun, and all, but I was hoping we were going to see Super Mira, but we got something else instead (not going to spoil it). The final boss was actually pretty difficult, even near max level until you learned how to avoid his attacks.

Going to try to 100% the game with all the masters maxed out, all the missions finished with Z rank and Ultimate Finishes, etc.

I play too many games at once.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: [PC/Xbox/Ps4] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
I haven't really been hyped about a DBZ game in a while. That being said, Xenoverse 2 is basically what number one should have been.

Anyways, describe your hero!
Race, supers, etc.

Forever vigilent.
11-01-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: [PC/Xbox/Ps4] Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
My first character is a melee focused female Saiyan.
I pretty much only use 1 single super: Gigiantic Omega
I also use Super Saiyan 3 ofc.
I'm probably going to be making a Frieza race build next.[Image: fnf3QdM.jpg]

I play too many games at once.