Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super BUMP
10-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Super BUMP
Felt like rez'ing the forum, so here we are.
Listening to songs by SharaX, as well as the Undertale version on Drop Pop Candy.

Forever vigilent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 01:54 PM by Weridoguy.)
RE: Super BUMP
Playing Dragonball Online, Star Citizen, Transfomers: Devastation, Resident Evil (the remake), Digimon Master Online, Eternal Crusade, considering getting back into Age of Wushu, and DayZ as well. Listening to all sort of music. Recently discovered Earth, Wind and Fire and I love their song called "September".

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I'm also playing some Xenoverse in preparation to the sequel.

And I'm drawing a lot more than before. My Cintiq 13HD was collecting dust, and with how expensive it was, I feel bad that I almost feel like giving up on drawing at times.

I play too many games at once.
10-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Interesting. It's always nice to see the forum isn't dead yet.

Forever vigilent.
10-10-2016, 09:38 PM
(10-03-2016 05:40 PM)durdur Wrote:  Felt like rez'ing the forum, so here we are.
Listening to songs by SharaX, as well as the Undertale version on Drop Pop Candy.

Oh, always fun when I see others who like Reol, though I wasn't a fan of the undertale version.
10-12-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 09:45 PM by durdur.)
The day is winding down to an end.
I just spent the last 13 hours at an airport, and my flight doesn't leave for another hour and a half. After that, almost 3 hour flight. After THAT, 3-4 hours of driving.

Up at 4:20 today, and I'll get to sleep at 4-5 in the morning tomorrow.

AND I'M SURROUNDED BY MORONS COUGHING INTO OPEN AIR, SPREADING THEIR GERMS!

EDIT: New SotD: Down With the Sickness

Forever vigilent.
10-13-2016, 01:12 PM
I think Down With the Sickness was one of Distubed's best songs before their latest album. I think almost every song on the Immortalized album is so good that they're close to or better than Down With the Sickness.

I play too many games at once.
10-13-2016, 04:28 PM
With that, I'm home and awake.
Now to kill time until my UPS package (with all of my stuff in it) gets here tomorrow.

Forever vigilent.