Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PC] Revisiting Space Engineers
11-27-2015, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 01:30 AM by durdur.)
Information [PC] Revisiting Space Engineers
During the last month, Space Engineers recieved an update that adds planets.
The surface is like HD v1 Uberdark, minus water physics and being able to build dirt.
It also features proper trees.

You can still mine into the surface, and water is due to recieve physics in the next content update.

TL;DR Like the original Uberdark trailer?
Go play SE.

Forever vigilent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 01:24 AM by durdur.)
RE: [PC] Revisiting Space Engineers
Probably the best game ever. That volumetric water thing is mostly a rumor though. The performance, even on high end rigs, is quite dodgy. Planets are a heavy feature. The devs said on a stream they would love to add volumetric water, but it will probably happen far in the future, if at all.

Perkele.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-22-2015, 09:31 AM
(12-21-2015 08:39 PM)Thermonuklear Wrote:  Probably the best game ever. That volumetric water thing is mostly a rumor though. The performance, even on high end rigs, is quite dodgy. Planets are a heavy feature. The devs said on a stream they would love to add volumetric water, but it will probably happen fat in the future, if at all.

Doesn't need to be volumetric though. Something like in minecraft, with volume conservation wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

I play too many games at once.
01-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Blergh, cyberhounds. Silly!

Perkele.
01-04-2016, 01:23 AM
I'm wondering if they read this thread.
You guys mentioned Minecraft, and they decided to add exploding dogs.
Last thing I needed was dogs blowing holes in my purty terrain.

Forever vigilent.
02-22-2017, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2017 02:15 PM by Thermonuklear.)
Anyone still playing here? Big Grin
Game is in beta now , but very buggy. Seems like the devs lost their team lead. Weekly patches are still a thing, but content is os pretty random; important features are unusable for weeks, and devteam doesn't communicate with the player base much. Maybe they took lessons from Aaron? >Wink

Edit: if someone sees this, give Medieval Engineers a try! It's pretty much what I expected to see in Uberdank.

Perkele.
02-24-2017, 12:13 AM
(02-22-2017 02:14 PM)Thermonuklear Wrote:  Anyone still playing here? Big Grin
Game is in beta now , but very buggy. Seems like the devs lost their team lead. Weekly patches are still a thing, but content is os pretty random; important features are unusable for weeks, and devteam doesn't communicate with the player base much. Maybe they took lessons from Aaron? >Wink

Edit: if someone sees this, give Medieval Engineers a try! It's pretty much what I expected to see in Uberdank.
Holy balls! Nuke is BACK!
It's very quiet here.

Forever vigilent.
02-26-2017, 01:36 AM
I tend to check this place out once in a while. I had a lucid enough moment to memorize my login so decided to drop a note here Big Grin

Perkele.