Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug List A.38 (Actively Updated)
11-07-2011, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 08:21 PM by SabotageTheFool.)
Bug Bug List A.38 (Actively Updated)
Zombi Alpha 38 Bug List Zombi
Key:
(B#) : Bug
(A#) : Aaron's Response
(*#) : Anomaly
~ : Addressed by Aaron.

~(B1) Water at a distance has an orange edge to it, also land has blue "cracks" in it (found on loaded and generated maps).
[Image: waterorangeedge.jpg]
[Image: CNGCsl.png]
~(A1) "As for the blue line and orange water -- those are probably the same thing, due to the terrain level-of-detail code. Know how to fix it, just isn't a priority right now (since increasing the view distance takes care of it too)"
~(B2)Zombi-less nights.
I've seen zombies spawn from the Grim Stone placed, but not randomly by themselves.
~(A2)"No zombis at night -- just forgot to turn it back on -- will be back for next time."
~(B3)Deforestation bug.
Loading a MapDump doesn't load the trees, thereby having a land stripped of all trees.
~(A3)"Deforestation -- waiting to get the object/inventory system all together first"
~(B4)Game still crashes on building up too high.
~(A4)"Hmm... Crashes when you build too high? Will have to check on that."
(B5)Zombis no longer get hurt by spikes.
(B6)Infinite water from ocean does not act as infinite water (In this case won't fill an even man made ravine)

(Thanks to PlzBanMe for the video)

Anomalies:
(*1)
Opening Steam menu with Shift + Tab and typing in chat doesn't stop movement and placement of items in game.
[Image: tyinginsteamoops.jpg]
Oops...
(*2)Neither players nor Zombis are harmed by Bombs. Neither are Tress, saw benches or furnaces.
~(*3)You can walk through trees, saw benches, and furnaces.
~(A*3) (from Change Log) "[*] Broke player-object collisions"

(Post your own found bugs and I'll update the list)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2011, 09:04 PM
RE: Bug List A.38
I can't destroy or build when under water, which means that if I fall into a pit of water surrounded by walls too high to jump over, I'm trapped.

(11-07-2011 09:01 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  Opening Steam menu with Shift + Tab and typing in chat doesn't stop movement and placement of items in game.
Oops...
That's hilarious XD

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2011, 09:11 PM
(11-07-2011 09:01 PM)SabotageTheFool Wrote:  (Post any you find below and I'll add to list)

Bugs:
Depending on view distance, water at a distance has an orange edge to it.
[Image: waterorangeedge.jpg]
(zoomed in highlighted section)

Anomolies:
Opening Steam menu with Shift + Tab and typing in chat doesn't stop movement and placement of items in game.
Oops...

He was chating with me!
11-07-2011, 09:41 PM
The tools move weirdly when holding shift or control.

11-07-2011, 11:04 PM
It seems sometimes I'll be able to mine stone, sometimes I won't

There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those or either fear or hate clowns, and clowns.
11-07-2011, 11:08 PM
(11-07-2011 11:04 PM)Darvid Wrote:  It seems sometimes I'll be able to mine stone, sometimes I won't
Make sure you're using the purple-ish pick as it's the only one that can mine stone (use Q to switch.)

11-08-2011, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 10:33 AM by zellman.)
Trees aren't carrying over when I save a map and then reload it. The trees are all gone! Massive Deforestation!

Also, I found some weird line bug...Here's a picture.
[Image: CNGCsl.png]

-Z-
Just your average everyday Dorf.
11-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Also, water doesn't flow unless your at a certain distance. Too far away and it says how ever it was formed.
11-08-2011, 02:58 PM
(11-08-2011 02:52 PM)GabbyBob Wrote:  Also, water doesn't flow unless your at a certain distance. Too far away and it says how ever it was formed.

That's probably intended, otherwise it would probably affect the performance too much.

11-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Um, cave generation?

[Image: 2F5gC.jpg]

There were two craters on my map.
Thread Closed