Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha V.38 Releasing Later Tonight!
11-09-2011, 06:08 PM
RE: Alpha V.38 Releasing Later Tonight!
(11-08-2011 10:03 AM)repapermunky Wrote:  Dude, I'm pretty sure they'll get a good amount of sales. I'm not saying I know it won't affect sales or not, but I am saying I don't think it makes THAT big of a difference. In any case, this is exciting, another new update! Seriously, the updates in this game are rolling out so fast, it's amazing!

You do know that people didn't start to buy minecraft in mass number untill something other than paypal could be use right?
Find all posts by this user
11-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Nicely done, I'm loving the progress you're making with this game! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 05:25 PM
(11-09-2011 06:08 PM)PlzBanMe Wrote:  
(11-08-2011 10:03 AM)repapermunky Wrote:  Dude, I'm pretty sure they'll get a good amount of sales. I'm not saying I know it won't affect sales or not, but I am saying I don't think it makes THAT big of a difference. In any case, this is exciting, another new update! Seriously, the updates in this game are rolling out so fast, it's amazing!

You do know that people didn't start to buy minecraft in mass number untill something other than paypal could be use right?

No, I did not. But seriously, I think you mention something about how it's only paypal in a ton of your posts; if Aaron wants that, than it will be done. Chill man, patience.
11-26-2011, 03:23 PM
In less than a year more than 3 million copies of minecraft have been sold. You could use something else than paypal since December of last year. The numbers speak for themselves.
11-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Trevor, i'm sure Aaron has already mentioned this at the moment, he doesn't have the resources or the time to go setting up hundreds of ways for you to purchase the game, if you don't like what there is currently, be patient, it will eventually happen, it's your own fault you don't like PayPal not Ours, Not Aarons, so just deal with it. Aaron probably doesn't care about money right now hes probably focusing deeply on quality of Alpha releases, it's not even 1.0 yet so just wait.

[Image: Untitled-1-2.png]
11-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Technically it's nobody's "fault" they don't like something, people usually have reasons.

(It also helps to use proper grammar)
11-26-2011, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 10:37 PM by HolyyDuck.)
He said he doesn't like it because he doesn't trust it yet hes never used it so how can he not trust it?

11-26-2011, 10:54 PM
(11-26-2011 10:36 PM)HolyyDuck Wrote:  He said he doesn't like it because he doesn't trust it yet hes never used it so how can he not trust it?

Word-of-mouth, articles, news feeds. There's more ways to form opinions of something besides using it yourself, that's like invalidating someone's opinion of a game because they've never played it, which, while popular online, is a gross underestimation of the exchange of information.

I'm not taking sides, by the way.
11-26-2011, 11:02 PM
It's the most widely used online payment option if he really wanted the game that bad he'd use it once instead of going on about it, and it's safer than just giving your credit card details over a 'secure' network.

11-26-2011, 11:35 PM
(11-26-2011 11:02 PM)HolyyDuck Wrote:  It's the most widely used online payment option if he really wanted the game that bad he'd use it once instead of going on about it, and it's safer than just giving your credit card details over a 'secure' network.

It's not very diplomatic to tell a person who is not satisfied with the service provided to suck it up, nor is it good for business. I see nothing wrong with not wanting to use Paypal, and I see nothing wrong with someone suggesting another option. I'm not saying it's alright to beat it to death but it should definitely not be dismissed in the way you're doing it either.
Thread Closed