Poll: It's good/not?
Good Big Grin
Not good :O
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alieninvasion Fanmade Trailer/Texture Pack
10-19-2011, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2011 08:12 AM by SabotageTheFool.)
Question Alieninvasion Fanmade Trailer/Texture Pack
Smile
Hey dudes I just uploaded a 'fanmade' trailer (by me) to youtube. I think there are many good things in it. If you want to check it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GEBBUSw2s
You may decide which name the texture pack gets and wether ist good or not, just type it in the comments.

thats all.
Zombi<---- are now AlIeNsS

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2011, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2011 08:28 AM by SabotageTheFool.)
RE: Alieninvasion Fanmade Trailer/Texture Pack
Like I said on YouTube, name should be:
"Dorfs In Spaaaaaace" Tongue

Didn't show if you redid the door in this, or the cube ground/sand.

Most of this looks really cool. The sun's awesome, it great you redid the sounds too.
Where did you get them and the music from though? No copyright issues?

Shame the backdrop doesn't blend well (half a planet at a corner) and not sure about the swirly orange material.

But an awesome creation Big Grin

EDIT:
Just tried it out.
I see you did re-texture them Big Grin
New title screen woulda been nice though Tongue

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2011, 09:08 AM
I especially liked the orange swirly ore. Looks great.

--Brennan Anderson
http://brennananderson.com
http://badassmusicproductions.com
My Gear: A Mac, a PC, and a LOT of music software. I also play real instruments.
10-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Thx, that it pleases you, I will change some things and hope to get a better blending of the backgrounds. The music is, as said in the description of the loud.wikia site, composed by TwoStepsFromHell, so all rights have the producers. The musicfiles must not be used for commercial, but I think for private noone cares Big Grin In the video i used some other music because i monetized it, so there mustn't be copyright.

Again Thx. Big Grin
10-19-2011, 02:31 PM
This definitely is a nice creation. The game itself has a pretty different feel because of how much it was changed, I think.

My only suggestion now iss to keep it updated when the game gets updated. Tongue

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
(10-19-2011 02:31 PM)iAreNubcake Wrote:  This definitely is a nice creation. The game itself has a pretty different feel because of how much it was changed, I think.

My only suggestion now iss to keep it updated when the game gets updated. Tongue

I will bro. I will --> like all the other texpacks i produced.
10-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Why don't you share them all here? When I say that, I mean make sections in that thread you made for each one so we can always get the latest version (and past versions, if you so choose to have them uploaded somewhere).

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
(10-19-2011 04:19 PM)iAreNubcake Wrote:  Why don't you share them all here? When I say that, I mean make sections in that thread you made for each one so we can always get the latest version (and past versions, if you so choose to have them uploaded somewhere).

because all this is already in the LoUd wikia page and it is not difficult to go there, so anybody who is REALLY interested in all the texpacks can go there and its as easy as
(2g*m)/c² as it is the schwarzschild-radius Tongue