Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Compiling Project Trillek
05-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Help Compiling Project Trillek
I recently went back to a once abandoned game concept.
As it turns out, their main site is dead, and the only progress updates are on GitHub.
I was going to try and mess with their virtual CPU to get a feel for it when the game gets to a stable point, but all compiled exe's were taken down/lost.

I tried to compile it myself, but even following the provided guide throws more errors than Internet Explorer.

Seeing as I don't have a semblance of a clue what I'm doing, would someone here be able to build the CPU VM? (I SUCK at using CMake/VS2013)
(P.S. Using x64 Win7)
Link: https://github.com/trillek-team/trillek-...ter-module

Forever vigilent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Help Compiling Project Trillek
I'm checking up on this every couple of months... It's a really unorganized project, but there's a few really dedicated members. It seems like their irc channel is a bit more active than anywhere else, though I'm not sure how to join it.

To answer your question, I don't know have to use CMake. By VS2013 you meann Visual Studio, right? Really cool software. Really like the prediction features.

I play too many games at once.
05-27-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Help Compiling Project Trillek
Yeah, Visual Studio 13.
I'd do it myself, but I have 0 experience compiling, and seeing as I'm stuck with a data limit, I can't really afford to download the whole suite to do it properly.

No big rush, but if someone needs something to do, it'd be nice.

Forever vigilent.