Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update September 16, 2014
09-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Update September 16, 2014
More artwork this week -- also started in on the code again... Models below are a barrel, portcullis, winch and some shingles...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Update September 16, 2014
Out of curiosity, do you plan on implementing these into the world generation in the near future?

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Not world generation for these -- the barley from last week (and a few others), yes. These are intended more to be interactive types of objects (so you turn the winch and the rope gets taken up or let down, or open and close the portcullis) -- but user placed.

Also (speaking of the future), I've planned out the remaining tasks (75 of 'em) that I'd like to tackle before putting out the next version, and will be working on them every morning until it's ready. Had been hoping to take a full week to hammer through it all at once, but not looking good for that. Not sure how long it will take, but will be posting every morning with my progress (short and sweet) until we get there.

Now, here's what I would like you folks to do (if you don't mind) -- if I miss a morning (haven't posted by 8am EST), please rip into me as nastily as you can and demand an update! That should help me stay motivated!
09-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Having a check list is nice, especially if they're small things that can easily be quantified. That alone should make things easier to get through.

As for keeping you motivated, I'm sure people can do that. I can just check in each morning before I start working since I always get to the office a bit early. Tongue

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 05:13 PM by SawThemAll.)
(09-16-2014 12:12 PM)aaron Wrote:  Now, here's what I would like you folks to do (if you don't mind) -- if I miss a morning (haven't posted by 8am EST), please rip into me as nastily as you can and demand an update! That should help me stay motivated!

*Slowly Sharpens Pitchfork*