Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi, I'm Aaron! (Not Bishop :P)
09-15-2011, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2011 08:00 PM by iAreNubcake.)
Hi, I'm Aaron! (Not Bishop :P)
I'm Aaron Ferrell :o

I play guitar, program, game, take walks, eat, and sleep. That's the important stuff. Big Grin
I also read some, but not THAT often... I like fantasy books like LotR, Eragon, HP, etc.
When it comes to gaming, I am a big fan of RPGs, specifically MMOs. I also enjoy most FPS games. I'm not a big fan of most RTS games, though...

As far as Lords of Uberdark goes, I stumbled upon the project on YouTube without realizing that it was in the process of being funded in mid July, I think it was... Afterwards, Notch linked to the game again and I found the Kickstarter page. Loving the concept behind the game and the fact that it used voxels, I pledged $10 (would've been more, but I need a car... >.>). After the game was funded successfully, I hopped right on getting a standing in the community by trying to be active on the facebook group, the wikis, and most importantly, the forum I created. (http://lordsofuberdark.forumotion.com/ Don't bother going there, as I will be closing it down after the user base has migrated here. xD) Other than a small bit of competition form Smoldy (who joined my forum and gave me the keys to his domain), it was the most popular of the forums and by a landslide the most active. After a little while, I got in contact with Aaron about the forum, asking him to stop by and check it out, but he had already seen it and was thinking about making it the official forum. Forumotion isn't exactly an ideal host for anything large scale, though, so after a short intermission, we moved here!

Feel free to ask me any questions you've got. :o

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 01:16 AM
RE: Hi, I'm Aaron! (Not Bishop :P)
Well, since everyone else seems intimidated by your renown, I guess I'll be the first to reply here. Even if you were here before me, you deserve a welcome, so here it is.
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Dawwwww. Thanks :3

I think it's more like most people already know me so they don't think about it. >.<

09-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the forum, i hope you have a large input and contribute as much as you can! Tongue
09-17-2011, 11:22 PM
I dunno about you. You seem like a trouble maker. Welcome to the forums, though, I guessss. I'm keeping my eye on you, though.

The Discobasis of this conversation is MintySweet.
09-18-2011, 12:54 AM
... -facedesk-

09-18-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm with MintySweet on this one...

But for the time being we "ban-happy" -ahem- SuperMods will welcome you Tongue

Also WE LOVE YOU! <2 lol

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
09-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Hey dudes, i am also Arran, although i speall it the correct way Tongue, british 22yo male and was a member of the previous forum, not that active though but i did keep an eye on things.

Been a backer since the early kickstarter and looking forward to seeing things develop.
09-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the forums Sir Aaron!
And if I may say so, you look quite the gentleman.

With that said, I, Pikachu, Lord of Uberdark, from now on, announce you to be my new serf!
09-18-2011, 12:59 PM
I like how Aaran hijacked this intro XD
I did try to make him his own from it but I couldn't find the button for that >_<

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]