Official Lords of Uberdark Forum
Problem on launch? i dont understand - Printable Version

+- Official Lords of Uberdark Forum (http://www.uberdarkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tech Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Problem on launch? i dont understand (/showthread.php?tid=760)

Pages: 1 2

Problem on launch? i dont understand - sShotrah - 09-05-2013 03:35 PM

Hi, i buy the game and i download only 1.3 Mo of a .rar file? Its normal?
When i decompress the file, i launch a .exe, and i have a menu with only 2 option, start or exit (generate world doesnt work, button is not pressable)

I saw lots of video, and the game doesnt look like that, when i press start, i start on darkness, empty world, all around me is dark, just a wall is here, i walk on the wall, and i can cross the wall, .. its too weird, no huv, nothing, and the resolution is really low.

What happen?? thanks for helping me, and sry about my bad english, i do my best.

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - iAreNubcake - 09-05-2013 08:01 PM

The game is actually working much as it should be. The game was overhauled recently and the latest build is sort of a tech demo. Aaron is working on adding in the old game mechanics, so it should be ACTUALLY playable soon. Sorry for the confusion.

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - sShotrah - 09-05-2013 08:06 PM

ah ok, so this release, the game is not playable, can we play to an older release?

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - iAreNubcake - 09-05-2013 08:14 PM

That's a good point, actually. The older releases are probably still available for download, but not to people who paid through Paypal, which is what I'm assuming you did. Shoot Aaron an e-mail (aaron@aaronbishopgames.com) and let him know you'd like the last playable version and maybe he'll come up with a way for Paypal customers to get the older versions as well.

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - sShotrah - 09-06-2013 05:49 AM

Ok, thanks, really!
I send a mail to him, i hope he will answer me Smile

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - iAreNubcake - 09-06-2013 12:46 PM

He's not always the quickest to respond to e-mails, but I'm sure he'll check it this weekend if nothing else. Tongue

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - sShotrah - 09-10-2013 05:51 AM

no anwser this week end Sad

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - durdur - 09-10-2013 12:46 PM

sShotrah, just replace the number 46 in your download link with 42 or 43. Be sure to replace ALL numbers in your link.
EDIT: I'd do it for you, but posting links to THAT is against the rules.

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - SabotageTheFool - 09-10-2013 09:06 PM

(09-10-2013 12:46 PM)durdur Wrote:  sShotrah, just replace the number 46 in your download link with 42 or 43. Be sure to replace ALL numbers in your link.
EDIT: I'd do it for you, but posting links to THAT is against the rules.

... Private message them? Although we have no proof they DID buy it Wink

RE: Problem on launch? i dont understand - sShotrah - 09-10-2013 09:17 PM

there is no number on link to download the game :x
its a shortner url, goo.gl + letter.